i just wrote a whole blog , i swear I did but trust me it sucked sometimes i get writers block and then I go on hiatus and then getting back in the saddle is even harder. Its strange because I feel like I have so much I want to write about but none of it, when written seems like anything anyone would want to read.
Instead I will try to fill this space with a little bit of nonsense (its what you love me for)
- holy effing balls, did you see the Kevin Ware injury?? Im still in shock over it and it was 3 days ago! Poor guy and there was an interview that he just went into shock and was telling his teammates that he was “fine” and to go win the game. Um sir, i do not know if you know but your bone is OUTSIDE of your leg, that does not mean “fine” but you know what good for him, hope he bounces back because that was super unfortunate
- Isagenix and nutritional cleansing is real and amazing and I think I finally am practicing the whole its not a diet its a way of life thing and could not be happier
- Boys are stupid and we should throw rocks at them (an oldie but a goodie)
- Being honest with yourself and what you want from who you want is the best policy. There should be no fear in the “hey what are we doing here” question , just 2 things : 1) if you need to ask, dont you already sort of know? and 2) if a boy freaks out about that he is just that a boy and not a Man , move on
- why is Kim Kardashian dressing this way? shes GORGEOUS this is why i find this completely inexcusable, Kris Jenner, please figure this out asap. k thanks bye.
- i suppose Ill put a line about the subject line there. You ever have a moment when you realize there has been a shift in your life? My moment came on a yoga mat on a saturday night sans vodka (weird)
- i stay up way too late on weeknights
- I am working on something kids…stay tuned and trust me
- are you reading thoughtcatalog? no? why not? they are always good for making lists and writing things that apply, they are like my blog idols
- Just realized i wrote nothing about st. patricks day…hmmm to sum up:
- expertly day drank at brunch , ventured to the classic spot : Overlook NYC (dont worry firefighter was not there, that was the beginning of the end of the era)
- then did a third avenue tour. there may have been other firefighters and other ridiculously attractive albeit 24 year old and someone may have made out with him, but who am i to kiss an tell
talk you and next time with any luck it will be a wayyyy better blog next time around